Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Beginning of Something New!

So I got to thinking this morning of how I could make my life busier, don't we all do that sometimes? We are always so crazy busy, why not add to it, right?  Well, a week or so ago, I decided to try out a few recipes off of my Pinterest board (there's only 100's of them on there); one turned out FANTASTIC, the other was a total FAIL.  That's when my thoughts turned to "why not blog about your adventures with pins?"  I seriously have so many pins on my boards and they just sit there with me thinking, "One day I'll give that a whirl".  Well, maybe that day is here!  Maybe it's time to just give them all a try, not all at once of course, and find out if they are Pintastic or a Pintrosity (I take no credit for that term).  Maybe once a week I will try something out specifically to blog about it - it could be food, crafts, cleaning, who knows, maybe even a beauty tip.  This will serve two purposes 1. To actually DO something about my pins and 2. To maybe give insight to those of you who have also pinned the same thing and aren't sure if it's worth your time/effort.  This whole idea just may be a total FAIL, but I'm going to give it a go and see what happens.  Stay tuned for some exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment